There are so many perceptions about learning and teaching in the world of education where it is assumed that. School is a place where usually students come to learn from teachers and teachers are supposed to teach the students valuable lessons related to their curriculum and syllabus and sometimes from their valuable experiences. The relationship of teacher and student is a mutual relationship where both are complementary to each other. There are so many new methods through which students can be delivered education and teachers can also be satisfied. Today education has changed its face and has become very facilitative for the student as well as for teachers like induction of school management software & Institute ERP. Both school management software and institute ERP help students as well as teachers to learn from each other. It can sound a little weird but yes, it is possible and good also that sometimes teachers also learn a few good things from their students. This is o because scholars have said that knowledge is not bounded by boundaries of age, sex, caste, and color. One can attain knowledge from anyone and anywhere. Inspired by the same thought, teachers can also learn a lot from their students. So, let’s see what are those awesome things which a teacher is able to learn from his or her students:
- Curiosity is the mother of inventions. Children are so curious that they keep asking questions and they have limitless queries. Come what may, they never leave asking questions and their curiosity never dies, due to which they keep on learning new things and without any external push they gather knowledge of different things just out of curiosity. Children never feel embarrassed and insulted while asking questions, they never see time and place, they just find out what they want to know about. This quality of children can be learned by teachers which can help them to enhance their knowledge and information level.
- Children are innocent and hence, they never put themselves under the restriction of anybody or any rules. Their imagination level is beyond the limits. They can imagine with the help of their creativity about anything and at any level. Sometimes producers of animation movies conduct a survey than on the basis of images of children they create an animated character. Children dream limitlessly in day time also and this dreaming keeps them happy in their dreams of wonderland. Teachers should also learn to dream from children. This dreaming keeps a person passionate about his or her goals to achieve and make him/her attain success.
- Kids do a lot of little things which have no big meanings but those little things mean a lot to them and make them happy for a while and kids value these little happy or good moments a lot whereas we elders keep on running after big moments and big achievements and lose these small happy moments. Kids can be seen watching drizzling in the rainy season sometimes very quietly, it doesn’t pay them million dollars but watching it is more valuable than a million dollars. Teachers can learn from children this art of valuing small moments and giving them time also, do little things which can make them happy like sometimes cooking for family, making students laugh being funny in class, talk to people in a jolly way so that they can enjoy your company, etc.
- Kids take anything they want and they don’t listen to anyone but when they are restricted politely by elders then they wait and their patience level is higher than elders. Hence, elders can learn patience from children because if restricted they won’t do anything beyond their elder’s orders. This respect, patience, and dedication is something which we elders can’t have together usually so teachers can learn this patience level also from children.
- Kids never lose hope of achieving anything. It seems weird because such firm dedication is seen in elders usually but children are more firm than elders in the matter of passion. When they want to achieve anything, they will just think it should be related to their matter of interest. For example, they can save their pocket money for the whole month in order to buy a ball or bat. Teachers can learn this firm devotion to a cause from children.
Click Here businesshunt360.com for comics App