When the weather changes Or if you use any new creams, you get a rash, itching and swelling, redness, pimples, has anyone ever had this? Have you ever noticed yourself? That every time you change the cream, change the shampoo, how is your skin? Are we allergic or have sensitive skin?! We have a way to check for deposit.
Get to know sensitive skin first.
Our facial foam facelabs.co.th for who have problems with oily skin, The foam texture is soft. Helps to nourish your skin. and help reduce your oily skin throughout the day
If your skin has an allergic reaction when changing skin care products. contact with certain clothing Skin care products that contain perfumes, cosmetics, skin creams, including sunscreen. The skin will be irritated from the aforementioned factors. It is easy to notice that the skin will become dry, flaky, rash, red and itchy easily when exposed to any product. Your skin is sensitive skin, sure enough.
So what’s the difference between sensitive skin and allergies?
Allergy is caused by the body’s immune system against foreign matter from outside. It manifests itself in various forms such as a runny nose, coughing, sneezing, or a rash. Therefore, itching or irritation from the product may not always be an allergic reaction or allergy, unlike sensitive skin that has redness. Itches and irritates the skin only when it comes in contact with products that contain potentially irritating ingredients such as perfumes, chemicals.
Who is likely to have sensitive skin?
People who are at risk of having sensitive skin include: Patients with allergies, food allergies, weather allergies, and people whose skin has been exposed to various chemicals Accumulated for a long time from using skin products and cosmetics continuously for a long time. Try to observe your skin initially to see if it is a sensitive skin or not. the following
– Very dry skin, lack of moisture until it loses its balance weak skin barrier until the skin is sensitive to what comes in contact It makes the skin particularly irritated.
– Skin is prone to acne, pimples and pimples a lot. I have red acne breakouts on my face. In addition to being sensitive skin You may also be at risk of developing rosacea, so consult a dermatologist.
– Skin is very dry and itchy Skin rash, dry, hard, scaly The more you scratch, the more it spreads This appearance is not only sensitive skin. If you are at risk for eczema, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist immediately.
Which ingredients in the product can cause allergies?
The most irritating and hypoallergenic ingredient is “perfume” in products such as face washes, shower gels, lotions, conditioners, hand soaps, and even shampoos and conditioners. If you have sensitive skin, choose only gentle, fragrance-free products.
How to choose a product for sensitive skin?
– There is no single skincare that is suitable for everyone in the world. Skincare that other people have used and are not allergic. It doesn’t mean that you won’t be allergic to it either, so you should test it on your tummy, arm, or chin before actually using the product. to check whether the skin is irritated or not Because the skin around the arms or under the chin is a delicate skin similar to the skin condition, sure enough. If there is no reaction, it means that it is safe for our skin.
– Choose skin care that has been dermatologist-tested as being gentle. no perfume ingredients and suitable for people with sensitive skin
– Sensitive skin tends to have a dehydrated skin structure, dryness and weakness. Therefore, it is important to choose products that help maintain moisture. without washing away the natural fat of the skin or scrub away old skin cells Because products that shed old skin cells will make the skin dry. Easier to lose
– Choose products with natural ingredients. This will help reduce the risk of irritation.