How you are feeling largely depends upon your hair health. Confused? Don’t be! Healthy hair and a good hair day mean happy you. Isn’t it? Well, in terms of hair color, you need to update it according to the trend. Hair color freshness is as important as your hair health. So, let us look a bit into the history of hair coloring.
Hair coloring and the urge to do so is nothing new. Women have been dying hair since the dawn of time. For instance, Ancient Egyptians dyed their hair after shaving the locks from their head. They transformed their locks into braids and curls and then used them. The colors that the ancient humans used were Indigo, Saffron, Alfalfa, Henna, etc. They were temporary hair coloring solutions for them.
Back then these hair colors were authentic and organic. Well, modern hair color began in the 1800s where these authentic colors were used to dye the hair with simple techniques. Nowadays, every hair dye has come with dangerous chemicals that affect our skin and hair to a worsening extent. In such a situation, to prevent hair from damaging, it is always advised to use Godrej Expert Rich Crème hair color.
Whether you want to change your look, experiment with trendy colors, cover your greys or get a global hair color, Godrej expert rich crème hair color is the one-stop solution for you. This natural hair dye gives your hair the versatility and nourishment they deserve. Now, let us look at the different hair colors and techniques with which you can style your hair and become a trendsetter.
Hair Colors & Related Techniques
Every season, the hair colors and trends are updated. People go for trendy hair colors and the techniques in which they want to color their hair. Below are some of the best hair colors. Have a look!
- Global Hair Color
Known as the single-process hair color, global hair color comes in various shades like brown, caramel, burgundy, etc. Global hair colors have three levels of permanence that makes them stay for a longer period of time. The three steps are semi-permanent, demi-permanent, and permanent.
- Two-Tone Hair Coloring – Brown & Black
One of the best hair coloring techniques! People usually go for settled and subtle hair colors that do not look over the top. For instance, black and brown are standard and classic shades. Black is the base shade and brown is a lightening shade that makes your hair look natural. For double shading your hair, you can use Godrej Expert Dark Brown Hair Color, keeping black as your natural base color. You will get beautiful toning with this hair color.
Highlights are generally lighter streaks that enhance your natural hair color. Shades of blonde and brown are generally used to brighten your locks. Highlights differ in shades and sizes. So, if you are opting for highlights, make sure you go with shades like Ash Blonde, Caramel, Mahogany Brown, etc. If at all you wish to go with dark highlights, then Pink, Blue, and Purple will look good with you. Try them for a trendy hair look.
Did we say naturally-looking highlights? Oh yes! Balayage hair colors stay for a longer period of time. They are versatile and look extremely beautiful. Unlike highlights, there is no foil or meche used for hair coloring. You can use custom-blended shades in this technique. This technique is low-maintenance and makes a perfect choice for busy bees. We recommend you try dark brown or caramel shades as they suit every skin tone.
If you wish to go for subtle hair colors, Babylights is the one for you. Babylights mimic your natural hair color. They are similar to highlights but they vary in shape and size. Babylights suit every hair color and type. They make your natural shade shine with a powerful boost. [Shades to go for: Chocolate Brown, Ice Brown, and Blonde.]
This particular hair coloring technique adds depth and dimension to your hair. It enhances the beauty of your natural hair color and adds sheen to it. Lowlights is a technique wherein darker shades are added to create contrast. If you have black as a base color, you can go for shades of browns. Similarly, if you have brown hair, you can go for darker shades. This technique works best with thin and curly hair.
So, these are some of the best hair colors and techniques that you can go for in order to have beautiful hair colors. For all the techniques the best and natural product to use is Godrej expert rich crème. This natural hair dye is infused with Amla, Shikakai, Aloe Vera, etc., that nourishes your strands. The product comes in five amazing shades. So, select a shade and choose any technique from above to get gorgeous hair.
Now, hair color depends upon many factors like skin color, undertone, hair type, etc. Let us look at the factors to consider while coloring your hair.
Factors Affecting Hair Color
Before you hit a hair salon or do hair coloring by yourself, there are several important points to consider.
- Hair Type
There are three kinds of hair types, i.e., Straight, Wavy, and Curly. Thus, hair color must be according to the hair type.
- Straight Hair: If you have straight hair, there are endless options to choose from. With a wide variety of coloring techniques, you can go for looks like tie-dye, mermaid, etc. Shades ombre, somber, etc., will look good. It will create a dimension in your straight hair.
- Wavy Hair: If you have wavy hair, they go well with all hair techniques. To add depth to your hair, you can go with hair coloring techniques like dip-dye, ombre, and tie-dye. Shades like caramel, dark brown, etc., in a highlighted form, will look good.
- Curly Hair: Curly Hair seems alive with highlights and lowlights. Go for balayage and shades like chocolate brown, blonde, honey blonde, etc.
There are different hair colors for warm, cool, and neutral skin undertones. So, let us have a look at them.
- People with warm skin undertones greenish veins and the skin is yellow. That is why shades like copper, golden, blond, and caramel will look good on you. If you wish to have a subtle shade, go for bronde shade. In case you want dark hair colors, go for red, black, honey, etc.
- People with cool skin undertones have blue/ purple veins. Hair colors like icy platinum, baby blonde, chestnut, inky black, blue-black, etc, will look good on you. You can pair this shade with beige-colored attires to enhance your overall look.
- People with neutral skin undertones have olive undertone and skin tone. Depending upon whether you have olive, medium, or dark skin tone, you can experiment with every hair color possible. You got everything olive-skinned people!
So, these are the factors that need to be taken care of while coloring your hair. Amid the wide array of hair colors, you can choose any one shade to experiment with your looks. Godrej rich crème hair color is your one-stop solution for trendy shades and minimal hair damage. The hair dye is ammonia-free and does not make your hair rough. Get in trend and flaunt your way through beautiful hair colors.