Every business will have its standards, even in maintaining mats as a part of the safety hazard. Commercial mats protect visitors or employees from slips or fall in your facility. This helps to increase efficiency and productivity on your floor.
While choosing the right mats for your business, check whether they have the National Floor Safety Institute certification, quality of the material used, design, size, and ease of maintenance. Before you plan floor mats, consider all the options that you might have. Understand what type of mat is the best option to meet your business or office needs.
If you are in search of anti-fatigue entryway mats, custom logo mats, waterhog mats, and more for your business, then you should visit UltimateMats.com. They give value for your money with high-quality matting solutions at the lowest possible pricing. Their knowledgeable and friendly expert team clarifies any doubts that you may have and explain what type of matting will meet your business requirements.
There are more than 50 designs available in the market, you can choose any design from the following types that best suit your business purposes.
- Standard type for all facilities.
- Scrapes shoe bottom and removes all impurities including moisture.
Specialty mats with logo
- They are scraper mats with graphics.
- You could create your brand logo on its surface.
- You can also print any seasonal messages with some slogans.
- Unique chain-link designs in which pieces of rubber or vinyl is used.
- Creates fine grip with a wide surface texture.
- Incomplete protection from moisture.
- Recommended to use wiper mats in addition to it to avoid moisture.
- Indoor usage and custom-friendly.
- Slip-resist with vinyl or rubber back-ups.
- Ideal for carpeted or smooth surfaces.
- New version, unique, and eco-friendly.
- Made out of coconut fibers.
- Features vinyl backing.
- Incredible with strong husk fibers.
- More shelf-life.
- Improves interior design aesthetics.
- Entrance mat at the recess.
- Ideal for heavy-duty facilities.
- No effects from tripping
Recessed Carpet Tiles
- Similar to recessed mats
- Creates the look of tiles
- Controls dirt, debris, and moisture.
- Most preferable geometric style for any facility.
- The best solution for industrial standards.
- Features grated surface and throws debris down in a compartment
- Later, removed and cleaned by the workers.
- Made of rubber
- Feature holes or slots
- Preferable to areas where liquid spills.
- Unique, layered design, and helps in stimulating muscles.
- Comfortable and controls blood flow
- Usually, seen in security points.
- Commonly used in computer labs.
- Reduces electric shocks due to static discharge.
Comfort flow mats
- Updated anti-fatigue mats.
- Best suitable for facilities containing wet areas such as warehouses, kitchens, and repair shops.
- They don’t retain moisture.
- Creates slip hazards
- Shows off anti-bacterial properties
Ultimate Mats have a wide collection of mattings that might suit the purpose of your premises. So, you never need to worry about mats that get dirty quickly and curl, when you can order good quality ones from the professionals!