Gone are the days when you had to go to a smartphone service centre to verify the warranty. Many brands have now introduced a means for checking the warranty of different brands’ phones online. Here is a comprehensive guide from Mobilesly that will assist you in checking the warranty of your smartphone online. Among the brands discussed in this article are Samsung, Oppo, Tecno, Huawei, Infinix, and Redmi.
Checking the warranty status of a Samsung phone online
Follow the steps below to verify the status of your Samsung phone’s warranty.
- If you are unaware, the IMEI number of your phone is required to verify its warranty. Dial *#06# to find out what your phone’s IMEI number is. You will see your phone’s IMEI number. Make a note of it. (The IMEI number is 14 digits long.)
- Navigate to your phone’s browser. Look up “SAMSUNG WARRANTY CHECK.”
- A multitude of links will now appear. To open it, you must first click on the first one. “SAMSUNG WARRANTY FREE IMEI CHECK IMEI24.COM” is an abbreviation for “SAMSUNG WARRANTY FREE IMEI CHECK IMEI24. “
- After clicking the link, you must enter your IMEI number, which you may find by dialling *#06# recently.
- After passing the human authentication, a new page will open with all of your phone’s information, including the IMEI number, model, serial number, manufacture date, country, and carrier information. The warranty of your phone is determined by the date it was manufactured.
This is how you can Check Warranty Status for Mobile Phone in a few simple steps.
How can I check the warranty status of my Oppo phone?
To check the warranty status of any Oppo model, you must first have the IMEI number of your handset. Dial *#06# to obtain the IMEI number. All you have to do now is open this site once you’ve determined your IMEI number.
When you click on this link, you will be prompted to input your IMEI number as well as the verification code. You must check after submitting the IMEI number and verification code. All of the relevant information, including your phone’s warranty, will be shown.
How do I check the warranty of a Redmi phone online?
As previously said, you must first check your phone’s IMEI number by dialling *#06#.
After that, use your browser to search for “Mi warranty check.” All of the results will be displayed. You must select the first option, “Product Authentication – Mi.com.” After you open it, you must enter your phone’s IMEI number and solve the captcha. After following all of the instructions, you will be able to verify the warranty of any Redmi cellphone.
How can I check the status of other brands’ warranties online, such as Infinix, Huawei, Realme, and Tecno?
To check the warranty status of your phone from brands such as Infinix, Huawei, Tecno, and Realme, you must first locate the IMEI number of your phone and then access the website below in a browser.
When you click on these links, you will be prompted to input your phone’s IMEI number. You will be able to examine the following.
IMEI.info: Product brand Product model Equipment IMEI Valid Activated Date Repairs and Service Coverage Checking date
How do I check the status of my Vivo warranty?
To check the warranty status of your Vivo phone, open your browser and type https://www.vivo.com/ into the address bar.
After clicking on this site, you must input your IMEI number for authentication in order to learn about your warranty status.
There is another way to verify the status of your Vivo phone warranty.
If your smartphone includes a built-in “Vivo.com” app, you can use it to check your warranty. Simply launch the app and navigate to Support. You must then activate your E-warranty card. Following that, you will be able to view your warranty period.
These are all the techniques for determining the warranty of various brands and models. We hope you found this post useful. Continue to visit our website Sellup for more stories like this.