If you will ask us about who is our best companion while traveling abroad we would surely tell you about Forex Cards. It is not only the easiest way to carry currency for your memorable overseas trip but also to pay for it. It is a prepaid travel card that loads you with the currency of your choice. Most of the time cash has a higher conversion rate and may vary from dealer to dealer but with a prepaid Forex card, you can buy more foreingn currency than cash with the same amount of money. Isn’t it amazing? To help you learn more about the amazing benefits that you get as a forex card user we bring to you the top 5 benefits along with real-life illusions to help you understand better the benefits of Forex Card in India.
Top 10 benefits of Forex Card In India
- Quick Activation: As soon as the cardholder deposits the money to banks, the bank activates the card within a few hours.
Illustration: Considering the benefits of the Forex Card, Mr. A invested in it a month before his business trip but because of his procrastination he delayed the process of getting the card activated. Fifteen days before the trip, he got a call from his office that his business trip had been rescheduled to 10 days before the given date. Mr. Panicked and immediately rushed to the bank, the bank helped him calm his anxiety and regain his peace by helping him activate his card within a few hours.
- Protection from Price Fluctuation in foreign currency: The rate of the currency is locked as soon as the card is loaded to provide protection to the cardholder from Price fluctuation in Foreign currency.
Illustration: Mr. B planned his budget for the trip to the United States by reviewing the current exchange rate but 2 days before the trip when Mr. B checked currency exchange rates, the rates grew exponentially high, burning a deep hole in his pocket. After listening to this misery of Mr. B, his friend suggested he buy a Forex card as it will help him plan his budget efficiently by locking in the exchange rate as soon as the card is loaded, thereby protecting his pocket from price fluctuation in foreign currency.
- Multiple Currencies: The cardholder gets the benefit of carrying multiple currencies by using a Forex Card.
Illustration: Mr. C planned a world tour on his retirement but got very anxious while planning about how he will carry multiple currencies, hence, he dialed his financial advisor for help and he happily helped him by letting him know about Forex Card as it will help him carry multiple currencies with just a single card.
- Emergency Cash Delivery and 24 x7 assistance: The Forex card provides immediate protection to the cardholders if they lose their card by providing emergency cash delivery within a few hours if you lose your card.
Illustration: Mr. C lost his card during the trip but this time he had no worry as he was carrying no ordinary card but a Forex card, as soon as he reported the issue, he was provided with immediate emergency cash delivery within a few hours.
- Contactless Transaction: In today’s world where health and hygiene become our top priority, most forex cards come to the rescue of their users by providing an option of contactless transaction. The feature also helps in protecting its users from theft as the card never leaves your hand.
Illustration: X, had a fear that someone will snatch his card in the foreign country as soon as he makes the payment, so his financial advisor helped him by suggesting about contact payment and other benefits of Forex Card, after listing this X was amazed and now he is leading a happy life with Forex Card.
If you are planning for a trip outside India then Forex Card is one of the best investments that you can make right now. It will not only empower you financially but will also help you live a hassle-free life, free from worries about exchange rates and different types of currencies. The car offers it all, from Quick activation to access to multiple currencies. So, what are you waiting for, apply now for one of the best credit cards in India.