We are all conscious about one or the other body part. If you are conscious about your low or hardly visible cheekbones, then this article is for you. People with concerns about low cheekbones have an option of plastic surgery called cheek filler.
Cheek fillers, also named dermal fillers, are injections that fill in the space above and around your cheeks. This gives the appearance of a better-defined bone structure. Cheeks fillers soften wrinkles and fine lines by injecting volume beneath the skin’s surface. Cheek fillers are not as popular as other plastic surgeries like lip fillers, tummy tuck, etc. However, it is gaining a lot of attention lately.
Having your cheeks puffed, like any cosmetic injection therapy, necessitates consulting a board-certified specialist with an aesthetic vision and ability. One such specialist is Rupesh Shah, the co-founder of the London Lip Clinic. The cheek filler treatment can give a quick face-lift and improve your cheek as well as face features. They employ JUVEDERM VOLUMA, which is a hyaluronic acid filler. This cheek filler London is a thicker, smoother product that helps to rebuild volume for a more youthful appearance.
Types of Cheek Fillers:
- Calcium hydroxylapatite:
Calcium hydroxylapatite is a mineral-like substance naturally present in human bones. It helps in enhancing the volume of the cheeks and other facial parts. Calcium hydroxylapatite decreases the possibility of an allergic reaction and eliminates the need for skin testing.
- Hyaluronic acid:
Hyaluronic acid, also known as Hylaform, Juvederm, etc., are the injections used to restore the skin’s structure and eliminate valleys caused by scars, injuries, or wrinkles.
It is a semi-permanent cheek filler. It helps in treating deep wrinkles, depressed scars, face wasting caused due to HIV medications, thin plump lips, etc., and enhances the overall facial structure. Further, you do not have to go through an allergy test for this type of cheek filler.
- Polylactic acid:
Polylactic acid is a dermal filler that stimulates your body’s collagen production. A stimulator is a name for this sort of dermal filler. Polylactic acid is a type of lactic acid that works effectively on the lower half of the face in particular.
Because it does not generate instant results, this material differs from other dermal fillers. It increases the formation of collagen in your own body, resulting in progressive improvements over a few months.
Benefits of Cheek Fillers:
- Plastic surgeons can perform cheek filler treatment at their office itself without little or no anesthesia.
- Cheeks fillers have a rapid recovery time. Patients can resume work or their daily tasks straight away.
- Cheek fillers endure for months or years, but the outcome is not everlasting, so you are not stuck with it if you ever change your mind.
- The risk of significant problems or infection from cheek fillers is minimal.
- After insertion, one can modify the cheek fillers, which means you can add additional filler to the injection site till you get the preferred outcome.
- Cheek fillers are affordable when compared to any other invasive plastic surgery when it comes to defining your cheeks.
Cheek fillers are a low-risk, relatively simple surgery with a short recovery period. However, this does not mean there are no side effects at all. Therefore, make sure to stay in contact with your doctor.